What Is Professional Development for Early Educators?
To us, it’s the opportunity to become prepared with the knowledge and skills you need in order to succeed in your career. And at Teaching Strategies, we think of ourselves as a partner in your early childhood program’s professional development training experiences—one that’s as committed as you are to enhancing the skills and knowledge of your staff.
Resources for Early Educators' Professional Development
That’s the reason why our supportive professional development resources are designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your early childhood staff, whether a teacher wants to hone classroom skills or a program administrator is looking toward building capacity.
We offer a variety of professional development options that will meet every schedule and budget. From comprehensive in-person sessions—either at Teaching Strategies’ Professional Development Center or right at your own program—to online training and books and videos, you’ll be sure to find what best meets your unique needs.
- Contact us about professional development at your site.
- Learn about our comprehensive professional development sessions for early educators.
- Learn about our off-the-shelf options, including books and videos.
- Learn about our eCDA credentialing options.
- View our professional development training calendar.
Questions? E-mail or call 800.637.3652 and choose option number 5.